Not all Applications Fit Public Cloud
The IT Maturity Model doesn’t dictate the need to move your applications into public cloud. There are many factors that determine the optimal space for your applications. While our optimization services may can tune what you have, our Public and Private Cloud sourcing services are ideal for many organizations can help you if it’s time to make a move.
Sourcing Is Difficult
While you have a great handle on your technology stack, we have a handle on the vast marketplace of various cloud providers. Some are niche and excel with certain applications and others scale in a way that’s best with your application
Understanding Both Sides
There’s your technology stack – you are the expert here. There’s the Cloud and Data Center marketplace – we are the experts here. There are unique situations for each client we’ve worked with, from ERP systems onto the most visited SaaS providers on the planet, we typically have an uncanny knack of finding that perfect provider anywhere on the planet.
Why Work with an Intermediary ?
- We have an unparalleled knowledge of the various cloud providers in the marketplace
- We’ve moved folks from cloud to cloud, cloud to colocation, colocation to cloud and all the tribulations associated with it.
- We recognize that not all applications are built or scale the same.
- We are platform, system, and vendor agnostic.
- We recognize the cultural, financial, and technical aspects of your organization which factors into our recommendations.
Check out our case studies for examples of how 515 Engine has been able to help control Cloud Costs in various public and private clouds. Our clients include those in legal, healthcare, software, manufacturing, and banking. We also specialize in aggressively growing workloads seen in SaaS providers.
Our approach is neutral, we solve the problems before us with all the inherited circumstances that you face. In our engagements, we recognize the importance in working with what you have and the investments you’ve made. We recognize that not everyone has the luxury of building from scratch and setting things up perfectly.